Including all the below…
• A complimentary consultation to discuss your ideas for the big day.
• Two photographers starting with both your morning preparations right up until after the first dance.
• No fuss group photos (often the least favourite part of the day) typically covered in 15 mins so you can go back to enjoying your day.
• Plus a Photo Booth where we set up a photography background, studio lighting and d0 a live photoshoot, capturing you and your guests in the evening. (normally £150)
• Individually Retouched images for perfect sharpness, tone and clarity (and none of those pesky fire exit signs in the background!)
• 400 - 500 fully edited photos (sometimes more!) on a custom USB drive with no watermarks.
• Online gallery with password protection for you and your guests to view, print and download.
• License to print your hi - resolution images from your USB with zero fuss.
• Also includes a beautiful 50 page 10” x 10” leather or cotton covered album + Engagement shoot at no extra cost (normally £200)
Handmade in Yorkshire
I’m very proud to have wedding albums handmade in Yorkshire. Using leathers from sustainable tanneries committed to ethical treatment of animals, and FSC certified paper materials, I can be sure that my albums aren’t costing the earth. We go through with you to choose your most favourite images and spend time and care designing your book so it feels like everything unique from your day. With beautiful lay-flat pages allowing for full use of the page for show-stopping full page images, your wedding photos will be printed directly onto the heavyweight page. Gone are the days of fussy albums. Welcome to clean lines and contemporary looks.
Albums aren’t everyone’s cup of tea and I’ll never force you into buying one. But I always recommend you print your photos in some form or another and don’t let them just gather digital dust on your hard drive. I think my albums are the perfect way to do this and have the quality and longevity to guarantee that your wedding album will become a family heirloom in generations to come. You can’t say that about the photos on your hard drive. Paper lasts so much longer, so make the most of your photos and print them so that they can never be lost. As well handmade albums I also offer a range of professional print options so you can decorate your house with really stunning, museum grade quality photo prints, canvases, the lot!